Pinterest




As I've said before, I love Pinterest! It's great for gathering and storing ideas and inspiration. I gather so many different photos from Modesty ideas to backgrounds for my phone. I think I may have too many boards! Well, I have a few that I would like to share with you today. Just click on a heading to be brought to the board and don't worry, it'll open in a new tab.

Modest Fashion

Here is where I collect lots of photos of beautiful dresses and skirts. It gives me plenty of ideas and inspiration for my own dressing. This would be a great place to look if you want to buy new dresses or skirts too. Sometimes I wish I could just have all these beautiful clothes. But who would need that many? As I'm writing this there are over 200 photos on this board! Here are a few of my favourite photos from it.
J.Crew Looks We Love: women’s field mechanic jacket, tissue T-shirt, midi skirt in cotton clip-dot, chambray crystal earrings and Converse® Jack Purcell® signature sneakers.:
151 Hermes scarf knotting cards part. 2 diy ideas accessori gioielli slider Hermes foulards fai da te D.I.Y. Cristina accessori:  Coral Dream:      1 Timothy 2:9-10New International Version (NIV) 9 I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.:

Head Covering Tutorials

There aren't very many pins in this one. Just twelve at the moment. But for a beginner like me these can be very helpful. I really like to experiment with my head scarves and these can really help me out sometimes. There are so few because they're hard to find. But when I do find one it goes straight here.




The Christian Walk

This board is full of miscellaneous things to do with the Christian walk and way of life.  It have Bible plans, song playlists, verses and other fun stuff. It has over 70 pins and can be really helpful and fun to look through.  
                     20 prompts for spiritual journaling in your journaling Bible!:

Beautiful Quotes and Verses

This board is a relatively new one and therefore only has just over 30 pins. This board is filled with aesthetically pleasing Bible verses and quotes. I really like the way this board looks and I love every single pin in it. These are great photos to post on other social media as they look really lovely.
   There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy. #wisdom #affirmations #happiness:                C.S. Lewis:
So, those are my favourite Pinterest boards and the ones I thought you may like as well. I hope you liked them and found this helpful. Feel free to share your own board down in the comments bellow!
God bless,
Darcy-Rea

Comments

  1. Not to say that there are no pitfalls or temptations with social media, but I do think your ideas for the board names and the types of things you pin is a great way to use Pinterest in a way that honours God and hopefully has some eternal value. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so very glad you like them! I agree that social media has it's temptations. You just have to follow the wrong person or search the wrong thing. It's not difficult to fall into that trap. However, I think that with a lot of things, not everything but many things, if we use if correctly it can be used for Gods glory and I hope that this is the way to do so on Pinterest.

      Delete
    2. Not only following the wrong person or searching the wrong thing, but also spending too much time (even on something that is good in small quantities) or becoming discontent with our own life because we see what we could have do but don't. This is all the more reason to consider our habits and the ways we spend our time to see how we might be dishonouring God with our choices.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where (NOT) to Draw the Line for Purity

Why I Enjoy Dressing Modestly