Submitting to Men Means...

I believe that God made men and women equal but with different roles and purposes. And I think that our world has strayed so far from this perfect design God had for men and women in the garden of Eden. I was thinking about this today as I did my laundry. I have another most addressing this issue in more depth titled Men Vs. Women. I am also very passionate about this subject so I wanted to tell you what I believe it does and doesn't mean (to me) when I chose to submit to men.
When I submit to men it does not mean I'm weak.
When I submit to men it does not mean I'm important.
When I submit to men it does not mean I'm not valued.
When I submit to men it does not mean I'm uneducated.
When I submit to men it does not mean I'm incapable.
When I submit to men it does not mean I'm oppressed.
When I submit to men it does not mean I'm used.
When I submit to men it does not mean I'm abused.
When I submit to men it does not mean I'm forced to.
When I submit to men it does not mean I'm in a box.
When I submit to men it does not mean I'm being restricted.
 When I submit to men it means I'm submitting to God.
When I submit to men it means I'm obeying God.
When I submit to men it means I'm respecting God's will.
When I submit to men it means I'm respecting God's design.
When I submit to men it means I'm respecting men.
When I submit to men it means I'm supporting men.
When I submit to men it means I value my design.
When I submit to men it means I value my femineity.
When I submit to men it means I value their masculinity.
When I submit to men it means I value my role.
When I submit to men it means I value men's design.
When I submit to men it means I value men's role.
When I submit to men it means I have a purpose
When I submit to men it means I have decided to.
These are some of the things that I stand for and think about when I submit to men. Submitting is a personal choice and is not something that should just be done because "oh, that's what everyone does." It should come from a desire to respect and honour both God and men. It should come with a intentional decision. So now tell me what submission does mean or not mean to you? Thank you so much for reading and I'll talk to you again soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest

Where (NOT) to Draw the Line for Purity

Why I Enjoy Dressing Modestly